NEW SINGLE FROM WHITNEY HOUSTON

well this would've been the most interesting post of the day. Whitney's much hyped comeback is happening as her lead single from het new album ''I Look To You'' got released. Listen to the new single ''I Didn't Know My Own Strength'' below



Ok i dont like to admit this, but I think she is disapponting a lot of fans. When i heard about her making her way back to the music scene, i though she would come with a great song like ''I Will Always Love You'' but instead, she comes with this weak single. I like the lyrics, but the song is VERY BORING, no feelings, no passion and the most afwull thing to admis is the she no longer has the voice, but I can still image ONE person who will like this.

2 Comments:

britneyfanatic zei

i like the song...just not as her comeback song...i think it would be one of those songs just on the album....i think her voice is still good but she needs a song that can prove that she can do what she used to...or close to it cause it has been awhile so its not going to be perfect..but still i thnk its okay i like the song..just not as a comeback song....its not going to go anywhere sadly

legendarymusic zei

haha I agree, but still, she should have done something else, I mean this is supposed to be her COMEBACK single...

Een reactie posten