BRITNEY SPEARS RADAR VIDEO

Finally Britney's new video for ''Radar'' has arrived. The video was supposed to be released on July 6th, but it already leaked on my mothers birthday haha (Happy Birthday mom) BTW, I think she will love it, she is singing this song all day long, anyway, check out the video below and tell me what you think:



I love the video, she looks HOOOOOOOOOT, the concept is great I think a lot of people didn't expect this. She is doing a great job as she did for ''If YOu Seek Amy'' And I'm glad she is not like the rest of those artist and doesnt give a damn about the recession, she is doing great expensive video's with great concepts, n ot like Beyonce's video's at least. She also has the greatest and best selling tour of the year, proud of you B.

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten