BRITNEY SPEARS CIRCUS TOUR REVIEW

OK, sorry I know I was hyping it a lot lately, but I just came back home from Antwerp, so I had no time to post my review of the show, but here I am.

I went with a friend who HATES Britney and always said: SHE IS A TALENTLESS ATTENTIONSHORE. anyway as I made my way to Belgium I was singing MANNEQUIN the whole day in the train and on the streets and when people looked at me I didn’t really care and went on: I DON’T CARE I DON’T CARE I DON’T CARE I DON’T CARE, YOU CAN CRY CRY CRY AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN MY FACE LIKE A MANNEQUIN!



So it was my first time to see Britney Spears in real life and my first big concert. As I entered I saw the whole arena and the stage, I just went crazy, but the stage looked way smaller then the youtube video's and my view was great for the price I paid(89 euro) but unfortunately on my camera it looked way further so my pictures kinda suck.

The crowd was crazy, first I though the Belgium fans would’t be that great and the arena looked kinda empty first. When the first act came (DJ Havana Brown) the lights went down, after 25 minutes she went away and the arena was full. I was so glad I wasn’t at a concert with empty seats. They gave us a countdown what said: THE CIRCUS WILL BEGIN IN… I have pictures of it. I am not gonna talk about the big apple act, just that it was great!
Before the perez video began people just went crazy I the tribune was just shaking of all those people jumping. As I watched the show and saw Britney came down the first thing I noticed was her hair, I loved it, she was sexy as hell and she looked amazing, those video's don’t do her justice! I’m not the kind who screams their long out and cries or faints, but I did scream this time!
seriously the show was just amazing, every song went so fast and you didn’t know where to look cause there was so many things happening at the same time. Know on YouTube it looks like she isn’t dancing except for small parts and is walking more, but in real life, she dances her ass off. She didn’t stop for a seconded, ok sometimes, but most of the time she was dancing and I loved to see her shaking that ass. The first song was amazing my hand started to shake when I saw her, she looked so amazing and just the sound the spectacle everything was right.

The choreography was great. I know I said before SHE NEEDS TO DANCE but as I saw the show, I barely saw her just standing, she was dancing more then you can see on YouTube. The parts she walked was just to get to another point of the stage so that everyone could see her. I do agree the choreography isn’t as crazy as in her earlier years, but that didn’t matter, it still was great.
The costumes were hot, especially those bra’s and short pants, her body was amazing, you couldn’t even see that this woman has been though a harsh divorce, had two babies and a terrible public breakdown. She was definitely back and looked better than ever.


The songs went by very hard, everything happened so fast, we didn’t even had to wait during her costume changes cause great things happened on stage. Dancers were hot, the Circus, acrobats, everything was just great. I know you’d probably think there wasn’t anything bad about the show, but there was.



As for the singing live parts, I could hear her voice coming out, I know parts of the show were live and so were parts of Everytime, just want to make that clear as everyone bashes her for not signing live. She does sing some parts live, but I actually don’t care if she is singing live or not except for the ballads(those songs need to be live in full), cause the show was just amazing.and I was thinking, is it possible she may be good at singing and dancing live nowadays? I mean she did went to a vocal coach, but I don’t know.The other thing that kinda sucked was the interaction with the audience, she didn’t talk too much. In her previous tours she talked after the first song, then came back talking before a ballad and introduced the band, but she didn’t talk this time. Just before Everytime she shouted out: ’’WHAT’S UP BELGIUM?’’ he wanted to talk again, but there was something wrong with the mic making a horrible sound for a sec and she said: IM SORRY, SORRY ABOU THAT, HOW YALL FEELING’’ and then went on with the usual think she says at any show. The encore is the last thing that sucked big time. It was just too boring for an encore. Nothing happened, she barely danced, but the fireworks were great.

So I got one conclusion, people who say the circus tour sucks by judging the YouTube videos, you have to experience it in real life, cause it was just almost PERFECT. I loved it, yout can’t judge by those video’s.OH THE CHOREOGRAPHY LOOKS WAY BETTER IN REAL, SHE DANCED AND I LOVED IT, btw my friend loves her now as well, by saying: You have to experience this for real, those video’s sucked and no one puts on a show like this, I wasn’t bored for a second, she was amazing, looked amazing, sang amazing and dances amazing.
check out some of my video's below


MANNEQUIN


ooh ooh baby, hot as ice, boys and if yous eek amy


Slace 4 you


Breathe On Me & Touch of My Hand


Circus


Me Against The Music


Everytime

2 Comments:

britneyfanatic zei

Hey i like this review its so true and honest....im glad to hear she dances alot cause the youtube vids really dont give her justice....i always said that on her latest tv performances that when the cameras move they miss some parts where she does something cool like int he abc gma one the camera goes up just as she does some awesome stuff...but yeah i KNOW britney can sing live...if you go the vma vid from 2003 she is singing totally live int he beggining....i jsut wish she would more in her shows...but at this point its not even something i worry about...but i know she can...although there are some vids from onyx of her singing everytime quite terriblly lol.....but whatever i wish i could go to this......=[[[[

legendarymusic zei

Thanx for your comment, I agree with you on the GMA and moving camera thing. But this is a show you have to see in your life if not, then you'dmiss something in yur life haha, it was perfect damn Im still enjoying it haha:)

Een reactie posten