I LOOK TO YOU WORLD PREMIERE

Well i was talking about the song, not the whole album. Whitney's new song ''I Look To You'' premiered on radio yesterday. The Lead Single will be ''Million Dollar Bill'' but as i read today, there is a possibility that this might become the lead single of her new album. anyway give it a listen below and tell me what you think:



I never liked Whitney before, except for some songs, but this one is great, I really love the melody and the lyrics. One thing i noticed is that she really brings the words to you when she sings, it has a great emotional feeling. Well Done Whitney!

1 Comments:

MTG*ACK zei

Well,...
She touch many people with her voice
And im glad to read that she touch yours to

The waith is finally over,...
7 fucking yearzzzz
Well im glad she's back

AFTER ALL MY STRENGHT IS GONE, IN YOU I CAN MOVE ON.....

I LOOK TO YOU

Een reactie posten