JORDIN SPARKS OFFICIAL ALBUM COVER+TRACKLIST

Here is the official album cover of the Delux Edition of Jordin Sparks sophomore album called ''Battlefield''. The album will frop on july 20th.

tracklist:

  1. Walking On Snow
  2. Battlefield
  3. Don’t Let It Go To Your Head
  4. S.O.S. (Let The Music Play)
  5. It Takes More
  6. Watch You Go
  7. No Parade
  8. Let It Rain
  9. Emergency (911)
  10. Was I The Only One
  11. Faith
  12. The Cure
  13. Postcard (deluxe edition bonus track)
  14. Papercut (deluxe edition bonus track)

DVD

  1. Hangin’ With Jordin Sparks
  2. Battlefield Behind The Scenes
  3. Battlefield Photo Shoot
  4. Battlefield (music video)

despite the cnage of the album cover, I stil don't like it. It is an improvement, but still. I also didn't like the leadsingle and the video was horrific and boring. I hope the rest of the album is worth a listen. My review will come soon.

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten