BRITNEY TO STAR IN A NAZI MOVIE?

wow this news comes by surprise, but I like the idea of britney working. A source reports that Britney is set to make a film after her circus tour is over in November.

It is rumored Britney is interested in a script from a film called "The Yellow Star of Sophia&Eton.

"If Britney does accept the role, she will play the main character, Sophia LaMont, who "creates a time machine and travels back to World War II where she meets a Jewish man called Eton at a concentration camp."In the movie, the two fall in love and travel forward in time to get married, but are tragically killed by Nazis.

I really like the concept, I's say do it, I know a lot of people doubt about her acting skills, but this the movie to prove everyone wrong. I think with the right director and cast and off cours ehigh bidget, this movie could be huge. The only think I don't like about the concept, is the timemachine. You see, I love world war movies, but that timemachine just ruins it for me.

what are your thoughts?

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten