BEYONCE JOINED ON STAGE BY HUBBY JAY-Z

Beyonce Knowles was joined onstage last night by husband Jay-Z in New York City. They performed their hit single ''Crazy in Love'' at the singer’s Madison Square Garden opening night of her ‘I Am’ American tour.
I don't really like her I am... your, maybe I shouldn't judge until I've seen the dvd footage, but from what I've seen on youtube, i think it's kinda boring just like her ''The Beyonce Experience'' tour. Anyway Recent allegations suggest Beyonce’s over-controlling father Matthew Knowles, is trying to sabotage former Destiny’s Child member Letoya Luckett from performing at this weekend’s BET Awards due to a long running dispute. The ultimatum he has allegedly issued is, if Letoya performs, Beyonce WON’T. Letoya says she’ll be there regardless. WAY TO GO LETOYA! Maybe it's time for Beyonce to go her own way and show she is not all about the money and her fathers wishes(at least if that's really her case)

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten