CHRISTINA AQUILERA, NEW SINGLE

Finally there is news on Christina's new single. The single which will be out in a week or two is called ''MIND CONTROL''.

The song is described as electric, vocally crazy and being bit similar to Rihanna's "Umbrella". It's said to have crazy autotune-parts that she pulls off well. The song reached in it's final mix just moments ago and it's said to be fresh hit and worth of all waiting.Christopher Stewart is behind the song and he has previously produced hits for Mariah Carey (Touch my Body and the new single Obsessed), Beyonce (Single Ladies), Rihanna (Umbrella, Good girl Gone Bad) and Britney Spears (Me against the Music). More details should arrive soon.



Well I totally did see this coming, almost everyone is jumping on the autotune, we know Britney Spears and Lady Gaga can pull it off. Let's hope Christina can proof the haters wrong and as for myself, I jyst hope she comes back hard, I'm stil waiting for my Stripped part 2. Are you looking out for her new album?

1 Comments:

Rico zei

It's Aguilera morron

Een reactie posten