WHITNEY HOUSTON ON THE COVER OF EBONY

Legendary diva Whitney Houston graces the cover of Ebony’s October ‘09 issue, which is set to hit stores on Sept 8th. The singer’s new album ‘I Look To You’ was released yesterday (Aug 31st) and it doesn’t even have a music video. We should be seeing one for ‘Million Dollar Bill’ really soon. Whit-Whit reveals to the magazine that her faith in God is what helped her to pull through during testing times. She also emphasises how she stayed out of the public eye to spend time with her mother and raise her 16-year-old daughter Bobbi Kristina (“I was just ready to lay back and raise my daughter and just watch her grow and nurture her. And my mother’s getting older. I wanted to spend more time with my mom [because during] most of my 20s and 30s, I was dealing with making records and traveling the world and being this thing, icon, you know - whatever this has turned into”). More importantly, she effectively used that time to battle her demons (drugs & deadbeat ex-hubby Bobby Brown)…Source:toyas-world. I'm so glad she got her shit together, I'm going to give her album a listen, I may write review for the first time, but I'm not sure. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten