TREY SONGZ:''I'M THE NUMBER 1 R&B SINGER RIGHT NOW''

R&B singer Trey Songz declared himself as the #1 R&B singer in the game at the moment. he also attacks his one time idol R-Kelly. Well I'm not gonna say more, just read for yourself below:

I feel like it takes a lot to be the number 1 R&B singer. I mean I’m the
number 1 R&B singer right now. I would say that as far as right now current
times hottest artist right now in the moment, but I think it takes a lot of
consistency it takes longevity and a lot more than what I’ve done in the past
year… I’m not the greatest (of all time) right now, I will say that, but I will
be.

At this point I feel like R Kelly knows if he was to step in that arena with
me he couldn’t PLAY with me as far as lyrically, word play or metaphorically in
that arena after the way I came on death of Kellz. Kellz is older he’s an old
man.

Trey’s third album “Ready” debuted at #3 on the Billboard charts this week with 135k sold. It actually is a shame, I'd like him to get the #1 but Whitney Houston released her album at the same week, so Trey didn't get any chance, not even a #2.

NO COMMENT.

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten