MARIAH'S FIRST OFFICIAL SINGLE

Showbiz 411 colunmist Roger Friedman has been quite consistent with dishing the goods on Mariah Carey’s forthcoming project ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’. The colunmist has even shed further light on Mariah’s official “first” single which is entitled ‘I Want to Know What Love Is’. The track is a power ballad which was originally recorded by the British-American rock band Foreigner. However, Mariah is said to be serving up a “gospel-tinged version” of the Mick Jones-penned song. New song titles have also been introduced to us such as ‘Up Out My Face’, ‘More than Just Friends‘ and ‘Angels Cry’. Those, alongside the previously confirmed tracks such as ‘Betcha’, ‘Obsessed’, ‘H.A.T.E.U’, ‘Candy Bling’, ‘Ribbon’, ‘Standing O’s’, ‘Impossible’, ‘It’s a Wrap’ and ‘Inseparable’. The running order is still being finalized but Friedman says that although the project is a one hour ballad-fest, it will still serve as something towards “what the kids want”.
Ok, I defenetly see OBSESSED as the first lead single, I think they are trying to do what they did to Ciara's ''official girl'' single, after it flopped, they said it wasn't the first single...well anyway I think Angels Cry is going to be my favourite, i like that title, hopefully my ''VERY GOOD FRIEND'' Maurice won't steal that song from me and rape it...
I really can't wait till this albums drops, in the mean time make sure you vote on the poll for the VMA'S.

0 Comments:

Een reactie posten